10.26.2010

What Is It I Want

Interesting - I found an old journal, one that was hand written from 2008 time period and thought I'd post this...my wish I had put out into the universe:

What Is It I Want?
A companion to walk beside me, with me
Help me with dinner
Be a partner, work with me
Kindness to others, genuine spirit
Easily smiles with eyes that also smile
Laugh and Play and be Silly
Make me a better mom and wife by taking care of me, too
Don't allow me to shut down when I get mad
Don't walk away from me
Be devoted, loyal and supportive
Accept and forgive my faults
Embrace what makes me passionate
Appreciate the things that make me smile
Love my children
Show my children that you love me and be their friend
Anticipate my needs
Have faith
Love life
Possess positive energy




No comments: