11.29.2010

In the Spirit of Bridget Jones Diary

As many of you know, I'm embarking on a total transformation and attempting to do this during the holidays.  Yes, I know, probably NOT the best idea but I'm gonna go with it anyway. 

Weight: 127
BMI: 23.3 (normal is 18-24.9)
GOAL- 110, size 2 jeans

So, starting today - NO sugar.  No breads.  Basically doing the southbeach diet, which means, no fruit either for at least two weeks.  Pure veggies and protein.  Lots of water and diet/no calorie drinks and snacks. 

Starting today - daily lunch walk of 30 minutes, however far that will take me per day.  Note to self, buy pedometer!!

Mood:  meh?  So far, not wanting to kill anyone, but definitely VERY hungry and wishing I could eat that apple I brought with me today by mistake.  Hungry, low blood sugar me = bad news for someone along the way!

-- UPDATES--
it's 3:40 p.m., I'm doing ok, except for the pangs of hunger which i'm quenching with water.  thinking working out tonight before bed might make me feel better. 

No comments: