3.18.2011

Updates and Randomness

Well...here I am.  A month after my worst month in my life and I'm feeling pretty good now! :) 

The journey during Lent continues - still trying my best to make healthier food choices and avoid the processed sugars.  Drinking more water and all!  I have no clue if I've lost any weight with this change, as I still have yet to buy a scale.  Didn't I say I was going to do that?  Yeah, that's typical of me - little details often escape me!
This week was my official start of getting back into running and it has been P-A-I-N-F-U-L!  I shouldn't be so shocked that I'm this out of shape.  A full year of being a depressed blob of a person tends to cause some nasty damage to the body.  And, all those COOKIES!!!!  I'm keeping it up though, but wish I had the time to go to a gym and take the classes I loved so much before I had kids. 
My job moved office buildings this week and that's been amazing - I finally have my own office and it's brand new.  New desk, new carpet, fresh pain.  A real "big girl" office and I'm so happy to finally have it.  It prompted me to also clean my mom car out so I could play the role of professional working mom... HA!  It's amazing how much more productive I am now compared to a couple weeks ago.  COULD be that I'm just that busy, but it could be the working environment.
now, about that love life that is still an issue.  I thought that my head was in a better place and I knew that I was finally looking at him and our situation with a clear conscience.  Nothing was clouding my judgement.  And...it's sad to admit this, but he and I are still so very incompatible on just about every level.  Once the big conference is over, and taxes are done, he and I will have to sit down and figure this stuff out.  And, I'll know I'll be strong enough to handle it then. 
The journey I'm is making me stronger!  :)

No comments: