3.08.2011

Let the Good Times Roll!!

Fat Tuesday, Faschingdienstag, Mardi Gras... the last big hurrah until Easter. 

I have 40 days to make myself better - mind, body and spirit.  Here's the plan and I really really wish I had a bigger support group at home to help make this happen, but its clear to me I have only myself to really depend on:

*No more sodas, sugars and otherwise bad for me foods. 
*Experimenting with more meal time ideas - new recipes and ways to make meals less boring and to teach my kids about diversity of food choices
*Couch to 5K - Seriously...I've been talking about running and haven't done it yet.  This is the time.
*Reading a book a week to expand my mind and spirit - Alchemist is  the first book
*Daily meditation/prayer to center my energy and provide focus.

I'm really hoping, after all this, I'll come out of Lent a happier, healthier person.  So, as they say in Nola - Laissez les bon temps rouler! 

1 comment:

RS said...

You can do it. Put your heart to it, use your kids as inspiration. You know the powers that their love holds. If you need more motivational talk just let me know.